What should I bring to treatment?
- Jacket/ Comfortable casual clothing/Weather appropriate
- Gym shoes/ Work out clothes/ Socks/Underwear/Swimsuit
- Sleepwear (t-shirt, pajamas, housecoat, sweat pants, slippers).
- Shampoo/Soap/Tooth Brush/Tooth Paste/Shaving Kit etc.
- Water Bottle and Backpack
- Over-the-counter medication or vitamins must be in original packaging
- Spending money for coffee , meetings, snack food, any prescriptions, etc.
- Laundry facilities provided
- Health Care Card & Photo ID
- Pens and paper, stamps, envelopes, (Limited Email or Internet access is provided).
- Alarm Clock if possible
What should I NOT to bring to treatment?
- T-Shirts with offensive slogans or that promote alcohol or drugs
- Mouthwash, after-shave or items that contain alcohol
- Cell phones and portable computing devices ie) laptop
- Inappropriate Recreational reading material
- Protein powders or work out supplements
Please note: All prescription medication must be in a blister pack prepared by a pharmacist. Medication information from the pharmacy must accompany all prescriptions!
Please review our Code of Ethics in this downloadable pdf.
Do I have a drinking problem?
Take the online CAGE assessment HERE
Do I have a drug problem?
Take the online DAST assessment HERE
What is the waiting times to access treatment?
We are happy to report we currently have no waiting list and treatment is available immediately for those in need.
Is there financing available for Canadian Treatment Centers?
Yes see the links below
Do I need to buy a tablet computer?
No, an iRecover tablet will be supplied to you when you commence your program. This tablet becomes your property and you will take it home with you to use in future.
Do you have a medical detox center on site?
Yes, in Alberta and Palm Springs
Are you licensed or accredited?
Yes, all our centers are.
Alberta – CARF accredited
BC – Licensed by BC Interior Health
Newfoundland – FDAP member
Palm Springs – JCAHO accredited
Do you have Aftercare? If so, for how long?
Yes, all our centers offer lifelong access to our aftercare program. This is included in both 4 and 8 week programs
Do I have to share a bedroom or bathroom while I am in the Detox center?
No, the rooms in our detox centers are private and have en suite bathrooms
Do I have to share a bedroom or bathroom while I am in the Treatment Center?
No, the rooms in our Treatment centers are private and have private bathrooms